Renewable Fuel Solutions For On-Road
Maintain peak fleet performance year-round while reducing emissions and managing costs with renewable fuel solutions for on-road fleets from Chevron Renewable Energy Group.
Lower Carbon Fuels For Fleets
EnDura Fuels™ is Chevron Renewable Energy Group's complete line of fuel solutions that will help you meet your company's lower carbon, performance and profitability goals.
Simple lower carbon solutions
- Carbon Intensity (CI) scores that are lower than petroleum diesel allow for reduced carbon intensity now
- InfiniD™ is one of the lowest cost liquid fuels available today
- Use as a drop-in fuel or as a blend with traditional fuels in existing engines using current infrastructure
- Lower your carbon output today with a product lineup that supports your profitability goals
- Infrastructure investments that are typically less than other alternative fuel options
- From product selection to order placement to delivery, we work to make implementing your fuel solutions seamless.
- Higher Cetane for a shorter, more complete combustion ignition time
- Added lubricity helps engines run smoother, cooler and quieter
- Lower particulate matter helps reduce DPF clogging and regenerations
- Helps reduce engine maintenance costs and increased longevity
- Feedstock flexibility provides added assurance on supply
- Peace of mind with EnDura Fuels™ in leading quality assurance
- Offering unrivaled service and quality as one of the world's leading producers of bio-based fuels
- Developing innovative products that deliver measurable carbon reduction for more than 25 years
- Giving customers online access to information regarding their accounts and deliveries, including invoices, BOLs and volumes with our proprietary fuel dashboard
- Providing ultimate scalability for quality, reliable renewable fuel now — for a lower carbon future
Download Fact Sheet
Request More Information
To get product information, please submit the form below and an Chevron Renewable Energy Group representative will be in touch shortly.