The Madison biodiesel production facility is located in the town of DeForest in south-central Wisconsin. The biorefinery produces approximately 20 million gallons of high-quality biodiesel per year. The facility began operations in 2007.
- Nameplate capacity: 20 mmgy
- Feedstocks: High and low free fatty acid feedstocks
- Loading capabilities: Truck and rail
- Rail line: Canadian Pacific
- Production Start Date: April 2007
Products produced here
The village of DeForest, a small community located minutes away from Madison, is part of a metro area with a population of nearly 600,000. DeForest is known for its safe, welcoming neighborhoods and countless outdoor activity opportunities,
including birding and fishing on the Yahara River, and access to an exquisite park and trail system. Madison, the state capital, frequently shows up on "best cities" lists.