REG Methyl Esters
Your reliable source for high-quality methyl esters
REG began producing methyl esters in 1995 with its first biorefinery in Ralston, Iowa. Today, REG is one of the leading methyl ester producers in the United States. Our nationwide production and logistics network, plus the most advanced quality control measures in the industry, ensure you’ll receive excellent quality and quantity with minimized delivery costs.
- Safe to handle and store thanks to a high Flash Point
- Low toxicity compared to other common substances The FDA does not list methyl ester as an ozone-depleting chemical (ODC), hazardous air pollutant or volatile organic compound (VOC)
REG Methyl Esters Can Improve Adjuvants and Surfactants By:
- Improving contact of spray droplets on plant surfaces
- Penetrating more effectively through waxy surfaces
- Increasing crop yields while lowering input costs
- Enhancing biodegradability of product
- Powerful, high-performance solvent with Kauri-butanol (KB) value of 58
- Can replace or be mixed with petrochemical-based solvents
- Low evaporation rate means longer contact with target material
LIKE WHAT YOU READ?
REG delivers insightful content like this to your inbox in our e-newsletters. Sign up today.