The Danville biodiesel facility is located in eastern Illinois with a production capacity of approximately 45 million gallons of biodiesel per year. The facility began operations in 2008 and was upgraded in 2016 with logistics enhancement and distillation capabilities.
- Nameplate capacity: 45 mmgy
- Feedstocks: High and low free fatty acid feedstocks
- Loading capabilities: Truck and rail
- Rail line: Norfolk Southern
- Production start date: September 2008
Products produced here
Danville, Illinois, is located in the heart of Vermilion River country near the Illinois-Indiana border and has over 31,000 residents. The city has received national recognition for its low cost of living. Danville and the surrounding community are also
known for having an abundance of parkland. These recreational areas play host to regionally recognized events, such as Arts in the Park, the Festival of Trees and Balloons Over Vermilion.