One Source for All Your Fueling Needs in the Northeast
Comprehensive Product Line.
REG may be new to you, but we are not new to the fuel business. We have been a reliable supplier of quality fuels for over 25 years. Our national supply and logistics capabilities — including a dedicated railcar fleet and nationwide truck fleet partnership — ensure on-demand delivery of high-quality, ratable fuels.
We offer the traditional fuels you need today, and we can help you when you’re ready to add the renewable fuels of the future.
Full-service fuel supplier.
In the Northeast, REG offers more fuel options to meet your needs, including:
- Heating oil
- Biodiesel and Bioheat® blended fuels
- EnDura Fuels™ product line
We can help grow your business by offering:
- Competitive pricing
- Deep-water access
- Multiple truck rack locations
- Quality, ratable fuel
- Biodiesel expertise — from tax credits to RINs to infrastructure
- Knowledgeable and experienced sales team
How biodiesel and biodiesel blends can increase your bottom line.
Declining fuel margins can be a big problem for fuel suppliers. But you can actually increase fuel margins and grow your business with biodiesel and biodiesel blended fuels.
- Increase profit margins with available state and federal tax incentives.
- Become an industry leader by positioning yourself as a forward-thinking fuel provider.
- Expand your customer base with more fuel alternatives.
- Save on fuel costs and offset rising operating expenses.
A clean alternative for comfortable home heating.
Bioheat® blended fuel offers the clean, efficient alternative to traditional heating oil that homeowners are looking for.
- Burns cleaner, more completely, and with less harmful emissions for the household.
- Enhances and extends heating equipment life.
- Reduces maintenance intervals.
- Simple to implement, with no equipment modifications or changes in service required.
Where clean energy meets smart business.
The wide range of benefits that come with biodiesel stretch far beyond sustainability. You can also
use InfiniD™ and PuriD™, our biodiesel and ultra-biodiesel, to boost profits, performance and efficiency as you achieve emissions goals.
- Provides economic advantages such as tax incentives and RIN trading.
- Reduces life-cycle greenhouse gas emissions by 57 to 86%.1
- Increased lubricity helps keep engines cooler, running quieter and operating longer.
- Distilled product is available for improved cold weather performance.
At REG, leading the renewable fuels and chemicals industry means leading in every aspect of the business. Our experts stay up to the minute on state and federal regulations, incentives and RIN trading, and other important policy issues. We know current tax codes and credits inside and out, and we offer top-rate technical support when and where you need it. All the while, we are developing new and innovative ways to change the world with biodiesel.
We know your business.
At REG, we take pride in creating a true partnership with you. Our dedicated and knowledgeable sales and support staff are here to help you with all aspects of your alternative fuel needs — from showing you how to blend to helping you navigate the complexities of tax credits.
No matter your role in the supply chain, we make it our business to know your business.
1Renewable Fuel Standards Program Regulatory Impact Analysis, United States Environmental Protection Agency, 2010.
LIKE WHAT YOU READ?
REG delivers insightful content like this to your inbox in our e-newsletters. Sign up today.