Helping you succeed in the evolving energy landscape.
After more than 20 years leading the industry and more than a billion gallons sold, we know biodiesel better than anybody. And with our vast knowledge, we ensure our customers get the most benefits possible from using biodiesel by staying up to the minute on state and federal regulations, incentives and other important policy issues.
Where clean energy meets smart business.
The wide range of benefits that come with REG-9000 Biodiesel stretch far beyond sustainability. You can also use REG-9000 Biodiesel to boost profits, performance and efficiency as you achieve emissions goals.
- Economic advantages with tax incentives and RIN trading.
- Enhanced energy security and diversity.
- Increased lubricity to keep engines cooler, running quieter and operating longer.
- Reduced lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions by 57 to 86%.1
The REG difference.
- The most advanced quality control measures in the industry, with all products meeting or exceeding the stringent ASTM D6751 quality standard.
- Proprietary cold soak filtration or distillation to ensure quality and performance.
- National supply and logistics for convenient, on-demand biodiesel delivery, including a dedicated rail car fleet and nationwide truck fleet partnerships.
- Produced at BQ-9000® accredited biorefineries, ensuring quality with every batch.
- Flexible pricing structure to meet customer needs. Biodiesel may be purchased with or without RINs.
REG-9000 Biodiesel Product Lineup.
|Cloud Point: -2 to 2° C (28 to 36° F)||Cloud Point: 3 to 7° C (37 to 45° F)||Cloud Point: 8 to 12° C (46 to 54° F)|