REG is committed to redefining quality with our REG-9000 biodiesel product line-up.
We offer national supply and logistics for on-demand biodiesel delivery.
- Seven commercial-scale biodiesel production facilities total more than 225 million gallons of biodiesel production each year
- Flexibility in product availability from multiple network plants across the country
- Seventeen terminal locations
- Dedicated rail car fleet and nationwide truck fleet partnerships for on-demand delivery
With a laboratory at each biorefinery, we make quality assurance our number one priority.
- REG-9000 biodiesel product line-up offers more stringent standards than ASTM D6751 specifications
- RIN generating facilities are BQ-9000® Producers
- Patent-pending feedstock purification technology guarantees quality regardless of feedstock
With a full-time RINs manager, REG offers superior RIN compliance for RFS2 obligated parties.
- Internal accounting system linked directly to EMTS to avoid time delays in RIN transactions
- Early adopter of EMTS
- Dedicated full-time RIN manager
- Centralized RIN management program tracks RINs from all REG manufacturing facilities
- Eligible to produce Biomass-Based Diesel and Advanced Biofuels category RINs
REG offers several pricing and risk management options to meet your needs. Contact your biodiesel sales manager to learn more.
- Supply contracts
- Indexed pricing
- Spot pricing
- Feedstock-plus pricing
- Ability to attach additional RINs with each wet gallon(up to 2.5 RINs per gallon)