REG Albert Lea
About the REG Albert Lea Facility
- Nameplate Capacity: 30 mmgy
- Feedstocks: High and low free fatty acid feedstocks
- Loading Capabilities: Truck and rail
- Rail Line: Union Pacific
- Production Start Date: April 2005
15200 780th Avenue
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Hours of Operation:
- Loading: Monday – Friday: 6 AM – 6 PM CDT
- Office: Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM CDT
- Loading Appointment Required: Yes
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
REG Albert Lea is a commercial-scale, state-of-the-art biodiesel production facility in Albert Lea, Minnesota. The multi-feedstock refinery manufactures approximately 30 million gallons of high-quality biodiesel each year.
REG was the general contractor and manager for the 30 mmgy refined vegetable oil feedstock biodiesel plant which originally began production in April 2005. REG acquired the facility in 2011 and completed multi-feedstock technology upgrades in 2013.